I ate a lot of this (new Cadburys Dairy Milk Bubbly – looks cool but buggered the healthy eating up somewhat:
Kim made my week much better by giving me these beauties, which I proceeded to wear around the office for a couple of days:
We ordered some mystery shop flowers at work and I got to take one of the bouquets home, here they are in my living room looking lovely:
And I managed to buy and start reading the latest issue of Mollie Makes – full of inspiration as always:
So the lovely bits made up for the madness and late nights caused by the day job 🙂
Stupidly late this week, and in two parts – here are some of the things that made me smile this week 🙂
- making a lady’s day by telling her (truthfully) her dress looked fab on her
- crocheting in a golf club!
- the entirely unexpected beauty of the Pitt-Rivers & Natural History museum in Oxford
Just look at that ceiling.
“I’m late! I’m late!”
- Mollie Makes magazine – I treated myself to the first issue after a particularly tough day at work and it transformed my journey home into an hour of pure happiness!
- Visiting my old school briefly, and realising just how far I’ve come since those days
- Strawberries and Cornish clotted cream. In individual portions. In the Tesco next door to my day job. Win.
Lunchtimes don’t get any better than this.
Part two on Tuesday (yes, I know, that’s more than halfway to NEXT Thursday) when I’ve had a chance to get the pics off my phone – I’m using it as a photographic notebook more and more these days!